Friday, July 10, 2009

New Literacy Bag: Letter Treasures

Hi all!
I've been busy organizing a huge garage sale I'm having Saturday, so I haven't listed as many new items as I had originally planned. Life has a way of getting in the way of Ebay!




I am really happy with my new Letter Treasures Bag. This set contains over 175 objects and a CD containing 26 sorting mats, large letters with pictures to sort, 1/2 page letters to put in centers with objects beginning with each letter - list included - kids love pasting the objects on the letters! and sorting cards for each object!

It's a great way to teach letter recognition and beginning sounds. Perfect for parents, homeschool, preschool, kindergarten, autism and special ed - any hands on visual multisensory learner!


Today is the first Friday of the month and for all of you wonderful followers, I will send a cute freebie later today. Tomorrow, I am announcing a new giveaway, I think it will be my Literacy Cd - over 700 pages of activities!!!!!! Remember, your comments are your entries for my giveaways.

Well, back to the garage for me - have a great day!
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment