Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mr. Munchy Crunchy Gets a Face Lift!

I've had quite a few people ask me to create a seasonal Mr. Munchy Crunchy. Mr. Munchy Crunchy is very hungry and loves to eat beginning sounds!   Over the years, Mr. Munchy Crunchy has had quite a few different looks, but it has been awhile since I've created a new look.
After spending the day with my trusty glue gun, I came up with 4 new looks:

Scarecrow Mr. Munchy Crunchy






Hoot! Hoot! Mr. Munchy Crunchy







Mr. Gobble Gobble Munchy Crunchy





Mr. Rudolph Munchy Crunchy



Sooooooo - what do you think?  
Any ideas for future Mr. Munchy Crunchies?  
Maybe a snowman or penguin?  
Leave a comment (just click on the link at the end of this post that says comments)  and let me know what you think.
Pam

1 comment:

  1. TOOO CUTE!! Love Rudolph -- but have a nephew very fond of penguins...hint, hint. Keep up your creative genious. Teena

    ReplyDelete