Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Spider Ring Fun Freebie!

It's been quite awhile since I have posted. 

I'm happy to say that I am back and so excited to

share all of my new creations. 

I thought I would start out with a Fall Freebie.  


Stop by the dollar store and pick up a bag of spider rings,

a craft bag and download my FREEBIE.

Perfect for circle time, or utilize your sensory tub, 

so much fun! Here is my Fall Sensory Center:


I purchased the container at the dollar store for $3, put a couple of bags of black beans, a bag of Halloween Pom Pom's (found at any craft store), and added a bucket, tweezers, and scoop.  

Toss in the spider rings and number cards and you are set! 

 Spider Ring Freebie Includes:

Spider Number Cards - up to 10

Sorting Color Mats - orange & black

Title Card for your craft bag

 Spider Ring Run Activity Page


Head over to my TPT Shop and download 

your freebie today!

Spider Ring Freebie

0 comments:

Post a Comment