Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Terrific Tuesday & Wonderful Website Wednesday: Starfall


Hi Everyone!
What a busy week! I had a wonderful Spring break last week and my kids came home at the last minute for Easter, so after dashing to the grocery store, we had a really nice Easter Feast. Now, I'm back at school and of course, I waited until the last minute to finish my taxes, plus filling all of my orders, sooooooo it's been crazy around here!


Today, I'm going to feature one of my favorite websites:
Starfall
Teachers around the world use Starfall.com and Starfall high-quality educational products as an inexpensive way to make the classroom more fun and inspire a love of reading and writing. Parents use Starfall to prepare their children for school, and to support them once they are there. Starfall is an educational alternative to other entertainment choices for children.
Primarily designed for first grade, Starfall is also useful for pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and second grade. Starfall is perfect for
home schooling.

Be sure and check out their cute story: Earth Day Have fun exploring this terrific website.
Pam






0 comments:

Post a Comment